Our Team and Services offered in the consulting rooms
Great patient care relies not only on surgical excellence but also pre and post-operative care. This is why it is so important to have a highly motivated, experienced and passionate team for our patients.
At Southern Urology (Bentleigh East), we have 7 informative staff, two nurses as well as regular physiotherapists to provide timely services to all of my patients and their families.
Furthermore, routine blood and urine tests as well as cardiogram can be performed by on-site pathology service everyday for added convenience.
My nurses, Amanda and Tiffany, with a combined experience of over 10 years, provide the following services:
- Urine Voiding Flow Rate and Post Void Residual Ultrasound Scan
- Dedicated Pre and Post- Operative Counselling Sessions for patient undergoing prostate surgery
- Dedicated Penile Cavernosal Injection therapy session for patient with erectile dysfunction
- Incontinence Education
- Self Catheterisation Education
- Urinary Catheter insertion and removal
- Wound care and Dressing changes
Urgent access to flexible cystoscopy and trans-rectal Ultrasound Guided Biopsy of the Prostate can be arranged at Southern Urology (Bentleigh East) within 48 hours.